Prevention of microplastic pollution entering the Great Lakes
The International Joint Commission (IJC) invited public comment on its Preliminary Recommendations on Microplastics in the Great Lakes for binational, science, policy, and education solutions to microplastic pollution.
The Commission was interested in public comments on the following questions:
- Are the recommendations sound?
- Are any important considerations overlooked?
- Are there relevant examples from your community or business to consider?
- Preliminary Recommendations on Microplastics in the Great Lakes
- Microplastics in the Great Lakes Workshop Report
- News release